Monday, March 19, 2007

Hello all viewers!

Hello all viewers! I am yulo-chan tu. This is a blog suitable for anime fans, manga fans, and people who are just curious. Listed below are some animes and mangas that I like.There is an article about each one of them.

1. Full Metal Alchemist
2. InuYasha
3. Love Hina
4. Full Moon Wo Sagashite
5. Bleach
6. Yu Yu Hakusho

7. Card Captor Sakura
8. Naruto
9. Pokemon

I will also include an article on why I love animes and mangas so much and some really cool/cute pics of anime/manga ppl!

Hope you enjoy viewing the rest of my blog!

P.S. There are more anime/mangas I love so much or likelikelikelikelike and I'll write an article on each one of them, too!

4 comments:

Sunny D said...

Great! luv this blog! Same goes for other posts

Unknown said...

I like your blog. Interesting.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey! I like Fullmetal and Inuyasha too.