Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Naruto


Naruto is an anime full of action! It's drawn by Masashi Kishimoto. The story is about a boy, Naruto- see pic-, who has a demon fox(Kyubi/ninetailed fox) trapped in his body. His goal is to become the Hokage or the ninja lord while fighting alongside his team members, Sasuke(black hair) and Sakura(pink hair). My 2 fav characters in this anime/manga are Naruto-of course!- and Hinata, who likes Naruto.

I really like this anime/manga. That is because Naruto is always determined; it makes me feel good! I like all the special techniques, especially Jiraiya's Rasengan. How did the artist ever draw that stuff?!?! Oh and there are 3 Naruto movies so far. I recommend the first, but the 2nd and 3rd are not bad! I think 1 movie is out in English version already. You should shop around for Naruto dvds or watch it on ytv!

No comments: