Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Opinion 1: Full Moon


Well, I think it is about time I express my opinions huh? You agree?


I finished watching the anime of Full Moon o Sagashite. I also finished reading the manga. If I could only create a poll or something...*Sigh*...I'll just ask directly then.

Do you like the manga or the anime better?


I love the manga but not the anime. I think that you (whoever is reading) should read the manga instead of watching the anime. The manga explains everything more clearly. The anime leaves you wondering about even the most important thing!


The plot in the manga is better. Not to diss the anime, because it is pretty good. Just, well, The ending is a little disappointing!!!

Please post a comment if you would like to answer my question:Do you like the manga or the anime better?


If you have not seen either one, pick up the manga book and compare it to the anime. I think you will agree with me unless you are a wonder-about-everything-lover.

No comments: